Salesforce.com ™ bi-directional in real time sync integration
Virtual Sales Force can provide bi-directional information transfers and updates with your Salesforce.com (TM) CRM while preserving all of your historical data.
Nurturing, up-selling, hot transfers and database clean up projects our specialty.
Your Sales people are focusing on the top 5% of records in your Salesforce.com ™ database. We focus on the remaining 95% of records that are not being contacted. Trade show contacts, website visitors, old lists, records that need an updated contact, etc. Ongoing and continuous database cleanup and nurturing services in real time updating your Salesforce.com ™ CRM data. Most data become obsolete within 30-90 days you’re wasting money keeping these obsolete records in your CRM.
Virtual Sales Force is a real time saver. By syncing between database engines. This service is ideal for list clean up, suspect cold calling, trade-show attendee follow up, appointment setting, customer up-selling, timely follow up and other selling activities. You get the best of both worlds with this solution.